- Spring 2013 Capstone Festival
- Event Archive
- Entrepreneurship Forum, Spring 2013
- The School of Business Showcase
- 11th Annual Ethics Forum
- Fall 2012 BUS Capstone Festival
- Entrepreneurship Forum Fall 2012
- Greater Vision Fall 2012
- Spring 2012 Senior Capstone Festival
- Ethics Panel
- Reinventing Tourism in the New Economy
- Entrepreneurship Forum
- A Greater Vision
- 2011 Fall Capstone Festival
Link to Youtube video: Click here
What: Panel will explore corporate social responsibility. Being a Mega Market Cap corporation, such as Apple, what are the ethical challenges.
When: Wednesday, March 27, 20113 1:00 - 3:00PM
Where: University Center Ballroom
Who: School of Business and School of Infirmation Technology & Communication Design
Click here for:
***Part 2 of the Ethics Panel is the 17th Annual Social Justice Colloquium Panel, “Corporate Social Responsibility? Workers, Owners, and Consumers in the Global Economy,” which focuses on perspectives of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) owners, workers, students, unions, and University Corporation at Monterey Bay.
When: The Social Justice Panel takes place on Thursday, March 28, noon-2pm
Where: University Center Conference Room. Lunch will be provided to participants.
Social Justice PDF Flyer